Sunday, December 5, 2021

Decorating the Tree

 I finished this one up before we had to head out, I just didn't have time to post it, so here it is now!  lol



Here are some fun pics of the kids decorating the tree.
i really miss all my kids being together. 
With one grown up and married, one in college and one still at home, it's very hard to get them all together at once.

This year, I made sure we will all be together for tree decorating and gingerbread house building.
Next week will be fun time!!

I was able to knock out these pictures using the "multi photo" challenge from Lasting Memories.
It's their latest for this month's flashback challenges.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain on getting everyone together to decorate the tree when they are all grown! It's hard! Your layout is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too feel your pain! It is a different world when they are grown! Great layout to capture the memories! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete