Sunday, June 6, 2021

Take me out to the Ballgame

 I swore I was not going to scrap anything this month unless I worked on some unfinished projects.

Well, I finished up a painting project, so I gave myself a treat and worked on a page.




I thought about this one all morning.
Since I told myself this was going to be my only page this weekend,  I wanted to take my time with it.

My first inspiration came from this month's Tic Tac Toe board from Stacy:


I chose to use the journaling card, a tag and some circles.
I used a few baseball stickers as my circles.

My second point of inspiration was the June sketch from Rochelle Spears:


A lot of these elements have been around for a long time.
I took the time to go through everything in the stash and carefully choose a few items that I could use.
Then, as I binge watch Criminal Minds, I worked on matching things up.
The baseball equipment  and  Mickey Mouse were a much older set of stickers from Jolee's.
Ive been missing working with Disney, so this was a quick opportunity for me to get it out of my system for a while.

It may or may not have worked...

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. A great baseball page from the sketch. Love the baseball Micky.

    ReplyDelete