Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Hershey Store

Crossing the border into Canada, we found the Hershey Store!!
Not only do they have tons of candy, they have the cutest photo ops!!

Here is a GIANT Hershey Kiss more than happy to pose for pics:


I used some print and cut images from an internet search.
I added some silver sheen papers for my photo mats.
The square brads are actually silver too, but taking pics is becoming a challenge with shiny stuff.

Here is the sketch that inspired me from Lasting Memories #506:


Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. So perfect with the Hershey accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete