Tuesday, July 7, 2020

All Star Team

At Cooking Up Creations there is a new challenge posted for the 4th of July celebration.
The challenge is to use red and blue accents on your page, while maintaining 75% of your page in white.

Here is what I came up with:


I hand drew the large star with a template I printed from the internet.
I then used blue paint and a sponge for some blue highlights.
The stars were all punched with a Creative Memories star punch. 
To emphasis the white, I put all my white stars on pop dots.


Here the sketch that inspired me from Sketches in Thyme:


Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! I love your background work❤️ Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stars along with the red, white and blue! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this entire layout Wendy! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along @ Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! Thanks for playing along @ SIT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this with the stars and mixed media! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete