Sunday, July 19, 2020

Baseball Opening Parade

Good morning!  It's going to be a HOT one today.  My goal is to hide out in the house, do laundry and scrap all day.  Where it's nice and cool.

Here is what I worked on last night while binge watching Reign on Netflix:


I just found these alphas at Tuesday Morning yesterday and had to start using them right away.
They were perfect for my title.

I used the second challenge from Scrap Our Stash to start with.
The sketch challenge also called for using star patterned paper and star embellishments.
I also found these foam stars while I was out yesterday.

Here is the original challenge from Scrap Our Stash:


Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! What a fantastic layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Love how you used that realistic baseball embellishment. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete