Saturday, October 19, 2019

Wedding - Family

I made it to my goal to finish our 2017 Disney vacation album!  I''m so excited and feel so accomplished!!  I even managed to pack up all the disney scrapping stuff, purge it all and sort thru the stash to pull out all the supplies for the next project.

I decided a few months ago the the next big project will be my daughter's wedding album.

I started out slow...here is my first page:


I already knew I was going to try to stick with the wedding colors of course, but I had to do something different our I will get burnt out on this project after the first 6 pages.

I played along with this month's moodboard and twist challenge from Creative Embellishments:



This picture was one of many taken outside with just a tad bit of Fall color in the background.
I distressed and inked my papers in orange to try to bring in the Fall colors.
I used a chipboard twig circle that I inked with orange and light purple.  I debated adding a shimmer to it, but opted not to.
The purple orchids are leftover from the wedding.  I have tons of them to use to tie in all my pages.
I added some CE chipboard leaves - I painted them white, then went over them with a light orange marker and added some burnt orange also.
The twist to the challenge was to add lace, which I had in the stash.

This was fun and I'm so excited to really dive into this project!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. wonderfully created! lovely page! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowowow - I love what you did with those brilliant flower petals and tucking the leaves in for a more robust cluster. Gorgeous page and way to start a whole new giant project with a bang. The wedding album will be a perfect keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be one big, beautiful album when you are done! The lace and chipboard is so perfect for the October Challenge at Creative Embellishments! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love the colors and lace. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete