Sunday, October 27, 2019

Fancy Footwork

Good morning!!

Moving right along with the wedding album.  I'm still pretty motivated, but it's getting a little harder to find the right patterned papers.

My biggest inspiration has been sketches.  Here is one I finished using a new sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


I strayed way off from this one, but I was inspired to use up multiple photos.
I used a mist on the background.  The silver is glitter corrugated.  NO idea where I found that from!  
And I added a few pearls for an added touch.

Here is the original sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Wendy! I feel like I've been scrapping with the color purple more lately and I love it! Your layout is fantastic! I know that scrapping a wedding album can be tiring so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete