Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Speeches

This is probably going to be my last page for tonight.  I am so motivated to work on this wedding album, but my laundry is being seriously neglected.


I hand cut the shape behind the pictures using a different die cut as a template.
I added two different kinds of ribbon and used a little bit of Stickles on my title.
This is how I got started - using sketch # 187 from Sketch N Scrap:



Off to get some laundry done and maybe a little bit of dinner too.

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The die cut paper behind the photos looks great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the curvy lines and pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hand cut background and colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! Love that hand cut background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete