Tuesday, July 17, 2018

A Trip to Remember

Hello there!  I was able to find some time after work today to play at my desk.


To start, I used the right side of the 2 page sketch from Let's Scrap:


I have had this map holder/ pocket thing in the stash for a very long time.
I slipped in a copy of the map to the Magic Kingdom.
I also added a list of our Top 5 things to do in the MK.
The tag was a leftover piece that's been round for a very long time also.
The wooden Mickey head pieces are from Michael's.
And then a few random buttons found their way onto the page.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page. Great to use up stuff that you've had for a while. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your Disney page...thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Scrap <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout! I love your tags! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete