Sunday, June 3, 2018

Off with his head!!

I cannot believe it is already June!
This year is just flying by!
I am so excited that Summer is getting closer and the pool will be open soon.

I am all ready to start with the June challenges.  I need to keep motivated and finish up tons of projects and lots of scrapbooks.

I will be continuing on with our 2017 Disney trip.

Here is another Queen of Hearts page:


Still using up some scraps - to keep my space clean - yeah, right!
The inspiration for this page came from Rochelle Spears and her awesome sketch:


For the additional paper challenge, we were to add chevron papers.
I added the black chevron papers and then some fun colored papers.

I also added some fibers to my tag.  I have tons of these that I need to remember to incorporate into some of my pages. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: