Friday, June 15, 2018

Magical Moments with Stick it Down

Good morning!!

I am so excited to have been chosen as a Guest Designer for Stick it Down challenge blog this month!!

They have great sketch challenges each month - 1 page sketches and 2 page sketches.  I usually play along with both of them and get lots of pictures on my pages.

For this month, I worked with the 1 page sketch which included lots of hexagons.  I dusted off my Creative Memories punch and had a blast with this one.


Here is what I came up with using lots of scraps too:


I also added some fun buttons that added dimension to the page.
I LOVE how this one turned out and I have been anxiously waiting to post it!

Thank you to Stick it Down for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer!
Make sure you stop by their blog to see the new sketches!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment