Saturday, June 30, 2018

Flamingos

Good Saturday morning!!  It's the last day of the month - it's going to feel like 115 degrees today - we have a baseball playoff game tonight - and I'm going to finish up this month's challenges!

First off,  I have a colorful page for the sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap:


I used so many miscellaneous pieces from the stash - I don't know where to start.
I mixed and matched different papers flowers with sticker flowers.
Added some silk leaves.
A few scraps of paper strips.
Buttons and a doily.
I am so happy with the result!

I did this page for the sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap #155:


Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love flamingos!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Love the colors - the tropical flowers - the flamingo. Great layout. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors to complement your photos! The floral cluster is beautiful & great job with the sketch, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so fun! Love the bright colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty flowers and flamingo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete