Saturday, December 10, 2011

Super Saturday! More pages!


I was lucky again and had lots of time to play. I am so happy to be working on Christmas pages! It really gets me in the spirit!
I had to post these now, because today is decorating day. Our tree has been up for 2 weeks with no decorations. So today we are doing the inside of the house and tomorrow will be the outside. Thankfully, it will be close to 20 degrees warmer too!

I"m still working with this fun collection from We R Memory Keepers. I did some fussy cutting on some patterned scraps and cut out some holly leaves. Then I creased them so they popped off the page. This sketch is #112 from Let's Capture These Sketches. :)

Show Us Your Stuff was another fun sketch! I used up some Echo Park papers from the Merry Christmas collection. The reindeer stickers are from Jolee's. And I made a cute little shaker box with a little bit of reindeer food. The poem is something we use every year when we put this together. The kids have a blast spreading this out every Christmas Eve and my yard sparkles for days!
I love this fun collection from Jillibean! The added pinks and the little penguins are so cute! I used sketch #3 from My Creative Sketches. I am sllooowwwly getting into hand stitching on my pages. It's getting easier. And I used the same embroidery floss to add little bows to the little gift packages also. :)
I played along with challenge #8 from My Scraps and More which was to use 8 snowflakes. I used just a few more than that...lol. This is my adorable little snowman from last year. I sure hope we get to make a bigger one this year! These are all glitter foam snowflakes from Michael's. This bigger one is a wooden accent piece. And I love the felt trim! So pretty and later on I am going to experiment with inking or misting it. :)
Creative Scrappers #185 was such a pretty sketch with the flowers, but I wanted to stick with a winter theme. :)
And finally, a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. I played with my border punch and lots of misting and inking. And i used a new gold ink pad on the Thickers letters. :)
Off to decorate the Christmas tree! Have a great weekend!!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy! Fab festive pages, love your challenge lo for My Creative Sketches, thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...your really on a roll!! Super cute pages. Thanks for playing along with My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work on your page, Love it
    Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeee that stitching on the 3rd one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Layouts... Tahnks for Playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv all ur pages! so bright & fun! The stiching on the MCS page looks great! Thanx for playing a long at MCS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy thanks for playing along with us at SUYS
    I dore your hand made shaker box and the layout it cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO's! Thanks for playing along at LCTS!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your christmas layouts, thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Christmas pages and take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with the MCS Sketch Contest!

    ReplyDelete