Thursday, December 29, 2011

Paper Lovin' Gals #12- Happy New Year!!!

I cannot believe this year is coming to a close already. I flew by so fast, it's almost depressing!

But I am looking forward to a new year of fun!!

Here is inspirational photo challenge #12 from Paper Lovin' Gals. Aren't these rosettes so pretty!!??

I just love my new score board, so I waste no time in pulling out some scraps and making more rosettes. I punched some circles from metallic paper and added some bling-y snowflakes.

Come see what the Paper Lovin' Gals design team has created!! Bet they can get your mojo started for the new year!!

7 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!! ADORABLE photo and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the rosettes! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I absolutely love your page!! Talk about stunning, it is definitely a winner.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Wendy. What a faboulous layout. Love the simplicity of it and it showcases your photo beautifully.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Wendy. What a faboulous layout. Love the simplicity of it and it showcases your photo beautifully.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fan folds! You did a perfect job with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lovin' those rosettes! I did the same thing with just 2 on my layout. I was getting frustrated. :-) Beautiful as usual Wendy!
    Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out great, I love that you incorporated the rosettes into your page from the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete