Saturday, September 24, 2011

Artful Delight Birthday Bash!! Challenge #2





HAPPY SATURDAY!!!! :):):):)

I am so thrilled that the sun is out and the sky is clear! They were predicting rain all weekend and I was so disappointed that we wouldn't be able to go to the first Fall Fest of the season. But it doesn't look like anything is going to stop us now!

It's still Leeanne's Happy Birthday weekend and the 2nd challenge from Artful Delight has been posted. It's a Tic Tac Toe challenge. I chose to work right down the middle. I used up lots of scraps from a previous layout, quite a few buttons and of course, a Fall theme.
Almost everything here is from the September kit from Artful Delight. I think the buttons and maybe a scrap piece of cardstock or two came from my own stash. I love this kit!!

I used sketch #238 from Sketch Inspiration to work with. That beautiful photo of my daughter really helped inspire me also. She is such a cutie and loves to pose. :)
I'm also using this for the open sketch challenge from Sketches in Thyme. :)

Gotta charge up the camera for the Fall Fest!! Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, another amazing project!!! Love it!!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and amazing! I absolutely love everything about your LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...GOURD-JESS!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful : Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great fall LO! Thanks for joining in the challenge, we have a DT Call posted right now if you’d like to give it a try! =) Tiffany
    Sketches In Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making me want to rush out the door to our local pumpkin patch right now! So beautiful and full of the essence of FALL! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete