Saturday, September 17, 2011

Artful Delight and Farm Life


YAY!! I love days like today! Weather is beautiful! Laundry is done! Car is fixed! My September kit from Artful Delight came today! And I don't have anything to do today but scrap! YAY!!

I was excited to see this kit when I saw Debbie's page. I'm also in the mood for some apple picking too....

I used the Artful Delight September sketch to start with.
The hardest part was deciding which papers to use. I have a really hard time working with double sided papers. I always feel like I'm not giving one side justice...lol. Choosing one over the other....sigh...
I worked with the Jillibean Apple Cheddar Soup papers. This wood paper is so cool! I used my new Tim Holtz distressing tool on the edges.
All the bits and pieces in the kit were fun to play with too. These handmade flowers are just gorgeous! Debbie also make these beauties. :) They are so pretty!
The ribbon, the raffia, the buttons....this was a really fun kit to play with. I wish my picture order came in today. I know I have lots more to use with this kit.

Off to see if I can tear into more of this fun stuff! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the distressing! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Artful Delight! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Wendy!!! I'm glad you got some inspiration from me! Enjoy the kit - it's a great one! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is awesome! I'm so glad you love the kit and I love how you used it with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful page! Don't you just love those sunflowers??? Thank you SO much for playing along with us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete