Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sketch Inspiration #129


I love finding things for the kids to do all the time.  One of my favorites was Reading Week that was hosted by Target.  The whole event revolved around Dr. Suess' birthday.  The kids had a blast reading, playing games, posing with hats, coloring and munching on some snacks.

I had a blast taking tons of cute pictures.  And the main reason for that...because I found Dr. Suess stickers a million years ago and finally had a reason to use them!!  
The problem now is that I used most of them and still have a few pictures that I want to play with.  Oh Darn!  Not another shopping trip!!

I found tons of rub on stitching in the clearance section at Michael's, so I used lots of that on all the papers.  A few of the edges were inked in black.  And of course...more buttons (add those to the shopping list too!).

I think this layout is going to top off my scrappy weekend.  I managed to get a lot more done than I expected.  And I'm waiting for my picture order to come in the mail.  Lots of new subjects to scrap!  Graduation, Spring, Water Park....I can't wait to play!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wendy... I LOVE this LO!! I have so many Seuss pictures from specials days at school.... I am going to be using some of your ideas for sure!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete