Friday, June 25, 2010

A Princess Post

I needed a Disney fix today.  Actually, for the challenge over at Let's Scrap this week, these were the only pics I could find that came close to the size needed for the sketch.  Which isn't a bad thing...considering these were hidden away in a folder and I totally forgot I even had them!
That's what happens when you take hundreds of picture at Disney.  They end up in frames everywhere, in files, folders, desktop frames....just everywhere.  
So I guess I can be grateful that this cool sketch came along.  I also found about a dozen more pics to work with too...lol.
The background papers are from a Disney kit from Hot Off the Press.  
Text paper is from EK Success.
The tags, Big Buddy Brads and the little brads...even the ribbon came from the Scrap in a Flash kit from Hot Off the Press. 
I bought this stuff a while ago and it's been stashed away in the Disney Scrap Stuff Drawer.  
Again, I am so glad I am using this stuff up!   Now I don't feel guilty at all about buying new stuff.   
I have a lot planned with the kids this weekend.  Some how I need to sneak in a shopping trip....sshhh...don't tell! 
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Wendy... your pictures are fabulous!! It was certainly time to pull them out of folders and put them on pages!! Love your whole princess theme!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the princess pages!!! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete