Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it still Spring??


I finally received all my spring photos!!  And we are having some big time storms around here lately.  
So last night I started working on a sketch.  I decided on the pictures and then found these really pretty flowers from Imaginisce.  They were white and I used my Tombow markers on them to try to get them to match the flowers in the photo.  I colored one flower and then the power went out!
I was determined to finish the page tonight...and then the storms starting rolling in again.  But luckily, the power stayed strong and I was able to work.
 The stem for the flowers is a vine from Prima.  
I am just loving the Old World Stack from DCWV!  I swear everything in it just goes with everything so perfectly!
I added some miscellaneous ribbon and scraps for the top of the page.  And of course, some Thickers letter stickers.  
I really love the way the flowers turned out.  

Keeping my fingers crossed that the tornadoes stay away for the rest of the night!

TFL!  



3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope the tornadoes stay away for you too! Love your layout, those colours are just perfect for those photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. storms are so scary... hope the weather starts to look better soon!

    great LO. thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so elegant and pretty. I love the flowers and how they match the ones in the picture. Oh I don't know how you survive tornadoes...I hate it when it only thunders!

    ReplyDelete