Monday, August 19, 2024

Lafayette Cemetery No.1

 I am just flying through these New Orleans pictures! 

 I am so glad to be motivated and able to sneak in plenty of time to get this album done.

Challenge #715 from Lasting Memories is to use wet mixed media.  

Since my latest obsession is Stencil Butters - I am so excited to get another chance to play with them.


I used a brick patterned stencil and Driftwood stencil butter from The Crafter's Workshop.

These are some of the pictures that were taken at these hauntingly beautiful, historical cemeteries in New Orleans.

Now to clean up the mess I made.

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and slightly creepy place to visit! Love the photos and the cool medallions you created for the layout. Thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories mixed media challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your brick stencil work. Makes for a great background for your building photos! Awesome colour palette! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete