Sunday, August 25, 2024

Fancy dresses

 I love playing dress up with my granddaughter.  Of course, she has quite the extensive wardrobe already.

This is one of my favorite pictures of her in a fancy dress.  I printed this at least 3 times, in color, black and white and different sizes.  

She is just too adorable!


I was getting ready to work on this page when Lasting Memories posted this week's challenge:


I found these adorable butterflies in the really old stash and I dug through everything to find these gold buttons.

Time to clean up my desk and get ready for next week!

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. She is very adorable! Your layout is beautiful! Well done with the gold challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo, and the flowers are such a perfect match for the ruffles on her dress! Love the touches of gold you added to the layout. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories' Go for the Gold challenge.

    ReplyDelete