Saturday, May 4, 2024

Hello Friend!

 Good morning!  It's going to be a FUN and BUSY day here celebrating NSD!  

I have been looking forward to this for the last couple of weeks and I am more than prepared - photos, adhesive, music and lots of free time.

I was so happy to be able to finish up this page before all the craziness started:


I dug through the stash to find just the right papers, made my own tag, used up some shiny bits and pieces that have been taking up space and added a title using some new Thickers I just bought.





Love the larger photo as I still have a few I want to finish up from the 2022 Disney trip.

I was also able to combine this page with Stacy's Scrappy Friends challenge - Tic Tac Toe:


I used Jewels, Washi and Polka Dots.

One more picture completed and I managed to do both challenges this month!

Time to get some coffee and get ready to scrap all day!

Thanks for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment