Sunday, May 26, 2024

Happy Days are here Again

Trying to sneak in as much scrapping as I can this weekend.  Soooo many projects to get done and allergies are NOT helping at all!


Here is page I did using a song as inspiration - a challenge from Lasting Memories # 700:


These pics are part of our Disney trip.  
I am so close to being done with this trip!
I saw this colorful wall and thought it would make a really pretty page.

I used some older papers, die cut leaves and I punched out the flowers.

Off to see what else I can get done today!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your flower and leaf clusters…very pretty! Perfect song title choice for your happy layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color combo, Wendy, and the flower and leaf clusters are a lovely accent! Great way to play along with our song inspiration challenge over at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete