Thursday, February 1, 2024

Gardens

 I looked at what was left of our 2022 Disney vacation pictures and decided I need to either work on them and get them done, or purge some of them.  I decided to do both.


I used an older collection I bought on clearance at Hobby Lobby quite a few years ago.
I added some washi tape - that was swallowed by the embellishments...lol.
And I used some twine for the banner.

This week's challenge from Lasting Memories #686 was to use this sketch:


With the added twist to add washi tape to your page.
That's another thing I need to either use or purge.

I also used this page for the new Tic Tac Toe challenge from Scrapping with Stacy:


I went straight across the top:
1 word title
washi tape
banner


And I got more Disney pictures scrapped!

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job changing up the sketch to work for your photos, and I love the pretty papers and the cute banner in the upper corner! Thanks for playing along with the January sketch challenges at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete