Sunday, February 25, 2024

Fantastic!!

 Nothing better than spending a very late evening at Disney to see the castle lit up so magnificently!!


LOTS of goodies from the stash:
doily
misting spray spatters
sequins
buttons
brads
a puffy shaker Mickey head
and some Mickey gold pieces

I used some brads in the centers of my flowers for challenge #689 - from Lasting Memories Stick two or more items together by using fasteners: brads, ribbon, twine, staples, etc.

While I had every intention to use many more items, the page started to look too busy, so I gave up.
Which means, I just may have to try again!

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love how your paper choices match your photos! Great job with the fastener challenge at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the dramatic color combo that makes your flowers pop, and the big flowers are great embellishments, too. Thanks for playing along with the February challenges at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete