Saturday, August 12, 2023

Journey to Disney

 Happy Saturday!  Started off with a busy morning helping my daughter plan for her new baby coming soon.  I managed to finish up this page also.



I wanted to stray away from using blues for our flight pics, but somehow, they just work.
The clouds were printed and fussy cut from a digital kit from Kellybell Designs.
I also added some random hearts from Doodlebug.
The stickers are from an older Reminisce set.
I have way too many of the metal rimmed Mickey heads, so I put those behind the clouds.
Some of the clouds are on pop dots too.
And to finish it off, I added a padded appliqué.

Here is the sketch I used from challenge #661 from Lasting Memories that got me started:


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Wendy this is gorgeous, the blues are perfect, love the plane. and just perfect for the sketch. Thanks for joining us this month at Lasting Memories.D.T. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your clouds are amazing and fabulous for the theme of your layout! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is so dreamy with all the cloud photos and die-cuts. Love the airplane die-cut, too! Great job on the Lasting Memories sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete