Sunday, August 13, 2023

At the Pool

 A nice relaxing Sunday with nothing to do but scrap - finally!

Here is a fun page I put together while I enjoy the last few days of Summer before the kids go back to school:



I used some scraps to punch out all the hexagons.
The fun die cut pieces are from the Summer Basics die cut pack from Miss Kate's Cuttables.
Some of the bubble clusters are on pop dots - same for the cute sunglasses.

Here is the sketch I used from Lasting Memories #663:


Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had some time in your Happy place Wendy and choose to scrap the sketch from Lasting Memories, the Papers you used are perfect . I for one cannot wait for summer, for us its just around the corner , Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories DT Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to scrap is the best! Love your hexagon layout! Your pool embellies are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete