Friday, April 7, 2023

Eggs to Dye For

 So happy to have this day off!  We are heading out to the zoo for a fun family day.

I squeezed in a "quick" page before we head out.


Most of what I used is from the Cocoa Vanilla Daydream collection.
I hand cut the bunnies and the eggs.

I tried to follow this month's sketch from Rochelle Spears:


Gotta love when you make sure you cut the perfect circles .....
and then cover most of it up with embellishments!!!
GRRR!!
I didn't even realize what I was doing until most of it was glued down!!
I'm hiding most of that beautiful patterned paper!!
Oh well....

We will be coloring eggs for this year, when we get back from the zoo.
At least I know I'll have more pictures to try this again sometime!

Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment