Saturday, April 22, 2023

Bloom and Grow

 Good morning!  It's a cool and dreary morning so far, so I'm sitting at my desk working on some stuff before I have to do some chores.

Today I am catching up on some older pictures and a few challenges this month from Lasting Memories.

This month, they are having a Sketchy Seasons challenge.  Each week has a new sketch with a new theme.  

Here is my first page for the first challenge:



Here is the sketch and the challenge was to use a Spring theme:


I opted to use a lot of floral papers and some 49 and Market flowers.

I sure wish Spring would get here and stay!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your paper choices, great layering! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden you created at the bottom of the page is a beautiful complement to the photos of this lovely young lady! Thanks for playing along with the spring themed sketch over at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete