Sunday, August 21, 2022

Staying at the Boardwalk

 Good morning!  I'm waiting for the rest of my vacation pictures to come in - next week!

In the meantime, I am working on the memorabilia from our trip that I always make sure to add to my albums.  We started at Disney's Boardwalk Villas this time.  A big beautiful resort, right on the water.

Here is the map, little notes and notices from around the room and a pic of the boardwalk itself.


These fun elements are all from the "Checking into the Boardwalk" digital kit from Kellybell Designs.
Printed and hand cut all this morning - (while fending off curious kittens!)

I used a few pop dots on some of the elements.  

There are so many great pieces to this kit - I cannot wait to get the rest of the pictures of the room, the pool and the resort itself.


Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment