Sunday, August 7, 2022

Dear Santa....

 I'm hoping that i can catch up on all my Christmas pictures before I have another stack from this year's party!



I need to either use or purge a lot of Christmas stuff.
I used some scraps of papers, a few stickers, and some embroidery floss.
For this week's challenge at Lasting Memories, we were challenged to use 3's:

Floral patterned paper
Hearts
Washi tape.

I also used some buttons and my heart punch.
So happy to be using some things that have been buried for a while.

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas layout! Love your cheery paper and embellishments! Great use of the challenge elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my name came through as anonymous! Technology…ugh!!!

      Delete
  2. Love your mix of festive Christmas papers, Wendy! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete