Thursday, March 3, 2022

Lasting Memories # 588 - Use those Stickers!

 I am so happy to be a Guest Designer at Lasting Memories this month!  Every week, there is a new and fun challenge to boost your inspiration and creativity!

This week, the challenge is # 588 - to Use Those Stickers!


For this page, I used lots of different stickers.
It's kinda fun finding all the different types while digging through the stash.
I used paper stickers, plastic, vellum and chipboard stickers.
I don't think I ever realized how many different formats stickers come in.

I guess it's a good thing to look through the stash once in a while!

Stop by Lasting Memories and see what the amazing Design Team created!

I'm sure you will find even more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment