Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Kellybell Designs - Where Dreams Come True

Hello!! 
I usually don't manage to find time to post in the middle of the week, but I am too excited!

I will be joining the Creative Team at Kellybell Designs as a Hybrid / Paper Layout Artist!!

Kellybell Designs creates the most amazing and fun digital kits for anything you can think of Disney related.
And if they don't have it, send them a message and they will create it!

I have been a huge fan for a few years now.
The thing is, I am not a digital scrapper.
I print the images out in color and then binge watch shows on Netflix while I cut them out by hand.
The images are very clear cut, so it's really quick and easy.
I have been doing this for years and it's so fun!

Here is a kit I used called "Magic of the Mouse":


Even the papers can be printed and cut down to size.
All of these images - and them some - are all from the same kit.

Here is what I created using my hand cut pieces:

I added some enamel dots around the cutouts.

I am so excited to be creating with a great team!

Check out the Kellybells blog for more Creative Team inspiration!
And then head to the shop to see all the amazing kits!

Thanks for stopping by!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment