Monday, September 6, 2021

The Great Outdoors

Another day to scrap all I want!
I can get used to these long weekends!

Here is my first page for today.



I don't know if I ever mentioned before that I am addicted to anything and everything 49 and Market.
I have to have every collection they release and all the bits and pieces to go with it.

For this page, I used the Hike More collection.
These papers go perfectly with these fern leaves from Creative Embellishments
I used I-Zink misting sprays on them.
I can't believe how well they are matched to the papers!

For this month's challenge from Creative Embellishments, we were given this moodboard and had to add a map or globe.

I chose to add these map patterned papers behind my pictures and on the banner pieces.  



So glad my kids took this trip so I have thees wonderful reasons to use the collections!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Wendy! Love your embellishment clusters! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful layout Wendy!! I really love how you used the leafs!! Very clever!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments this month. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Love the multi photos and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous layout!! Love that you used multiple photos too! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! I love how you altered the ferns. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those fern chippys! What a fun take on the challenge. We appreciate your playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete