Saturday, September 11, 2021

Being Happy

 Gooooood morning!  

After the long, tough week at work, I am so happy to be back at my desk creating.

For this page, I dug through my scraps - gotta use them!! - to find this strip on brown and tan gingham.

I knew I had this somewhere and I needed it for the challenge this week at Lasting Memories - to use Plaid, check or gingham. 



Most of the supplies I used are from 49 and Market. 
The quote I used is from A Cherry on Top.
I used some older rub on letters.
So glad I was able to use them up, as the toner for my printer needs to be replaced and I couldn't print...lol.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your embellishing and use of the plaid paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good find in your stash! Great use of the challenge and your layout is amazing! I love all of the details! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete