Saturday, February 20, 2021

I’m yours

I have to admit, I struggle with pictures for Valentine's Day.
We don't usually do much and I never think to take any pictures.
So, I resort to stealing pictures from my daughter's instagram.
Her and her hubby are so stinking cute!


For this page, I use a woodgrain background paper and a plaid piece from a Michael's paper pad.
I used velvet ribbon as a trim for the plaid strip.
The large black heart was hand cut.
The smaller hearts were hand drawn and then I filled them in with Stickles and Nuvo Drops.
The embellishments are from the stash - metal rimmed tag with heart cut outs.
The title pieces are from Dollar Tree.

I am using this page for the "Hearts" challenge at Challenge up Your Life.

Thanks for stopping by!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment