Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!!

  I know, I'm a little late, but it didn't help that my pictures were delayed.  I did have to dig through an older stack of pictures to find this one of my daughter and her hubby.

It's time for my page reveal at Sketches in Thyme!  This was a fun one!


I found this background paper in the stash - I think it's an older Karen Foster wedding collection.
The flowers are fussy cut from a sheet by Authentique.  This paper was made to be fussy cut!
I added pop dots to add dimension to some of the flowers.
I added some random chipboard heart pieces and the title piece from Creative Embellishments.
I painted them white to keep it simple.

Here is the sketch from Sketches in Thyme that Team 4  had to work with.
I thought about just using some of my flower punches, but after seeing this paper, I thought it worked better for me.
And the fussy cutting gave me something to do while I was watching Netflix.
Stop by the blog and see what the rest of the team has created!


The color scheme came about from this month's challenge at Creative Embellishments:
Black - white - and one color.
So happy I had this title in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome LO and wow, great fussy cutting! Thanks so much for joining the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout! This Authentique collection is one of my favorites. Awesome job with all the fussy cutting. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 <3 I love this. The photo is so spontaneous. So right now! beautiful page. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments February Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous addition of the pink. This is cheery and beautiful.Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments Feb. Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiul layout! Love all photo. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete