Monday, June 1, 2020

Wanderlust

Hey there!  They had to close our factory today due to civil unrest.  So I guess I will spend the unexpected day off sitting at my desk scrapping.


Still plowing thru our road tripping pictures.
I used up a bunch of goodies from a Bo Bunny kit called Detour.
This kit has been sitting in the stash for a very long time.
So glad we were able to take a nice, long road trip!

I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap #202:


Off to work on more!

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your photos on this fun layout! The title is perfect and such great embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful array of patterned papers and other elements. A great layout. sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really FUN photos and perfect travel accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your travel accents to go along with those cool photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete