Tuesday, June 2, 2020

More Travel

Happy Tuesday evening!
I managed to get a page done tonight - completing my daily goal for June.  


Still working on my travel pages.  We don't normally take road trips, so I had to make sure I captured as much of it as I could.

I played Bingo to complete this page.
Here is the Bingo board from Lasting Memories that was my inspiration:


I started at the bottom left corner:
Use a sketch
Stickers
Free Space
Flower
2 photos

The sketch I used is from Sketches in Thyme # 423:


maybe I can get one more done tonight...

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch this week! Thanks for playing along @ Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful peaceful photos and love your clusters!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories and Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours in the papers are so perfect for your photos! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete