Sunday, February 17, 2019

Tree Hugger

Good cold morning!!  I am so over Winter!  And we are supposed to get 3 more inches of snow today...ugh!!!

I worked on solving Case # 272 from CSI Challenges.

I was finally able to break open a paper pad from DCWV and use some plaid papers along with the wood border papers.



I was inspired by the Fall feel of the case photo:


Some of the clues that I used were plaid, trees, leaves, a woodland creature, and some string on my wood tags.

I was able to use  a lot of miscellaneous elements that I had in my scout stash.

I also used  a sketch from Sketches in Thyme # 360:
Here is the original sketch:


I'm off to a Scout meeting today, but I'm hoping to be back later to solve more cases!

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome work with the sketch! Love the title you chose with your pic! :) All of your leaves give it the feel of pulling the woods inside onto your page, fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting texture and embellishments... so natural! Thank you for taking part in the Sketches in Thyme challenges. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your take on the sketch. The textures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love plaid and how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun! Love all the layers. Thanks for playing along with SIT!

    ReplyDelete