Sunday, February 3, 2019

Love that Smile!

I really don't have many Valentine's pictures to work with for some of the February Challenges - so this month is quite the challenge!

Here is a page I made using lots of red and hearts:


I used a heart chipboard cluster from Creative Embellishments.  I usually use Stickles or Pearls on these pieces, but for this one, red ink was just right.
I used some scraps of papers and some fun red trims.
I also added some Big Brads in my flowers.

Here is the color inspiration from Creative Embellishments for this month's challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I adore the heart chipboard as you've used it here! What a dynamic page. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monochromatic palettes are a challenge for me, but you totally rocked it! I love that you used hearts on an everyday layout. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments February Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the February Challenge! Love the use of the heart cluster chipboard. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments February Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful page and the reds are bright and cheerful to frame such beautiful young lady. Thanks for playing along at the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monochromatic feel to this page! Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete