Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sword in the Stone

Good morning!  It's a beautiful Saturday and I have nothing on the to-do list but play at my desk!

Here is this mornings page:


This was really fun to do!
I hand cut the shield and the sword out of some older metallic papers from DCWV.
The ribbon was something I had in the stash.  I actually thought it was washi tape until I started to use it...lol.
My favorite part has to be the Disney title paper clip that I added to the handle of the sword.


I found it while looking for other elements and thought it was a perfect fit!
My title colors are a bit off - the letters are actually white with a gold trim but the lighting outside is not cooperating today.

Here is the original sketch #159 from Sketch N scrap that was my inspiration:



Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is amazing! I love the sword with that paper clip, so creative! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and super cute late on the sketch too. That paper clip is a fun addition to the sword :)Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome job with the sketch! The Disney clip is a perfect touch, love how that looks along with the Mickey head and bling in your cluster! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribbon is a super addition to the layout. Love the sword. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute! The shield and the sword are so fun. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Wendy! The DT at Sketch N Scrap has selected you as our August Featured Scrapper! Make sure and grab your button from our blog!!

    ReplyDelete