Wednesday, August 15, 2018

CSI: Case 259 - Morocco

Happy middle of the week!!  It feels good to be able to work on some pages during the week!

Today I worked on a page for Case #259 from CSI Challenges:




My picture is a little darker  - rainy day clouds hinders my photography.

Here is how I chose to solve the case:

Evidence:

solid white background (inked with a dark orange and a teal blue)
Architectural elements ( my pictures of Moroccan buildings)
Travel themed elements (smaller travel stickers)
Triangles (I added some black triangles behind my decorative squares)


Testimony:

vacation pics

The Scheme:

bright white paper
bright sky blue
medium muted orange
powder blue
black

Once I realized how many elements I have with this color scheme, I just may haver to work on another page for this challenge!  I need to work with more stash!

Thanks for stopping by!!!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks really, really good! I love how you have used the colours from our inspiration image! And I particularly love that you have used the Moroccan style tiles - it really works so well in bringing the theme of your layout together!
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours work so beautifully. Love the mosaic tiles down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome photos, and how perfect are those papers for them! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete