Sunday, May 27, 2018

Queen of Hearts

This page was quite the challenge!

I played with a Blend-A-Sketch challenge from Scrap Our Stash:


We had to find a way to combine both sketches and as an extra challenge, we had to include wood veneers.

Here is what I came up with:


I like the layout of the right sketch, but the pictures that I wanted to work with went with the left sketch.    I added the title to the top of the page according to the left sketch.  
The wood veneers I used are the heart clusters.  I used some red glitter Stickles on them.  My hands still smell like the burnt wood...lol.
Lasting Memories was also having a "heart" challenge.  So I made sure I had plenty of them!
 As an added bonus, I forgot I had these heart shaped doilies too!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Totally beautiful layout. Love the details and stash use. Fantastic take. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! That checkered pattern paper is the perfect choice to go along with your photos. I love how you placed that heart shaped doilie behind your title letters. Cute heart clusters as well. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colour choices, everything goes just perfectly in this page! Great blending too :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glittery red hearts are just the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color combination. Great blending! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heart challenge was just perfect for your photos. I love how you layered them up! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete