Saturday, May 26, 2018

More Magic

Good morning!  I was up early today to finish up a page I started a few days ago.


I was taking notes on what I wanted to do to create this page while I had downtime at work.
I used distress inks on the background paper.
I also pulled out my Zutter Distress it All for all of the layered papers.  I haven't used that machine in forever!
The chipboard pieces are from Creative Embellishments.  I painted them all white, and then dabbed a little distress ink on them. 
This paper was for the challenge at Creative Embellishments.  I love these chipboard pieces!  
The twist to the challenge was to add a vintage piece.  
Kinda hard to do when I have Disney pictures all over my desk.
But then I remembered I had these vintage Disney cartoon papers. 
Not sure if that's what they meant by "vintage" lol...but it worked well for my page!

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Well Hello again--I just saw another page of yours Wendy! I love what you did with the CE circles! I also have and have used that vintage Disney paper! I did a page for my bosses family standing in that exact spot a couple mos ago! Really a nice page!-Thanks for joining us at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thought of vintage, Disney goes way back. and it works. Great memories you've shared. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the tucked in bits of ephemera, paper flowers, and sweet photo! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments May Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete