Saturday, March 16, 2013

More of the Beach

Here is my attempt at two different challenges:


Here is the sketch challenge from Kerys:


And here is the color combo challenge from Rochelle Spears:


Again, I attacked the older stash to put this together.  The squares with the seashell images are from Creative Imaginations...from a looong time ago.
The "mesh" piece behind the photos is actually a sticker that has been collection dust.  I love how it looks like mesh but it's just all sticker.  I am so glad to finally use it!  
The trim is new from the Paper Secrets store.
And then the best part...buttons!!

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! I love this! Love the shade of colors you use from the color combo and You rocked the sketch challenge! Great job! thanks for playing along with our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your interpretation of the sketch and that color combo is perfect for your photos! Thanks for joining in the scrappy friends challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete