Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last Day of School!!

Hi again!

Here is a page with a couple of fun photos from the last day of school party:


I had all these scraps in the drawer holding my school goodies.  I also found a long lost book of vellum quotes!  YAY!!  
The sub title is made from a newer set of Thickers I found.
This goes with the challenge from Show Us Your Stuff, which was to use "excite", or "excited" on your page.  :)

The sketch I used is from Paper Secrets.  The twist for this sketch was to use Thickers.



Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love how the vellum quote looks over the paper!!! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with PS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun & colorful...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a super fun layout! Awesome job with the sketch and twist! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete