Saturday, March 24, 2012

Twisted Sketches #143 - Wish


Welcome to my first post for the Design Team at Twisted Sketches!! I love all the sketches on this site and the twist really keeps my mind moving!
This week, the twist was "wish"....any way, any how.

"Wishes" always makes me think of Disney World. Even the song "Wishes" that is played at the end of each night makes me want to cry.
Here we are standing in front of the castle, listening to the song. I didn't want the night to end.

I "twisted" the sketch to fit my picture and used some glitter letters for my title. The trims are miscellaneous goodies from the stash. My favorite part is the Mickey head confetti. We gathered a bunch of this at the send off party on the Disney cruise.





Stop by Twisted Sketches and see the Wishes of the rest of the Design Team! Lots of inspiration to be found!
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment