Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello again...

Wow...seems like forever since I have had time to scrap or even look at my stuff. This is going to be a very busy month for family stuff. Which isn't a bad thing, I just miss playing.

Here are a few layouts that have been sitting around for over a week waiting for the final touches....and for me to find time to blog about them. :)

Here is a fun page using a Martha Stewart die cut. I love these!! I used some Stickles and some glitter inside a few of the flowers. The cluster is just a cluster of many different things I found in the stash. I even added a few pearl accents. The title is from K&Company. Lovin' the old stash!! The sketch is from Paper Secrets for the March sketch challenge. :)


This was a lot of fun! I started out using a sketch from Rochelle Spears, who I found through GrandDiva. :)
While looking through my pictures, I ran across these from the local park. Right away, I knew I had to find my "track" stamp. It's a little roller stamp that I thought would be fun to use for the big circle. I used a circle template and then just ran the stamp around it for the track. Love it!
I pulled out a really old kit from American Crafts and used some of the papers and ribbons. The foam pieces are also from American Crafts Thickers...I just added some ink. The buttons were a last minute touch. :)

And here is the sketch from GrandDiva.
While I was working on using up the older stuff, I found this fun farm kit. Lots of fun stuff! The papers were pretty colorful and I love the giant buttons. I added a strip of burlap behind the big strip. A few strands were pulled off the burlap and threaded through each button. The animals and letter stickers are all from the same kit. I love how whimsical this turned out!
I have a trillion things to do and I really wish I could scrap a little bit more...but off to the store!

Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love love love love all of these!!! Soooooooo beautiful!!! I loveeeeee the die cut in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wendy! Awesome job on all of the sketches and great job using up your stash! I really like how you used the 'track" stamp and the AC pp is a perfect choice for those cute go-kart photos. The burlap is also a fantastic touch to the last layout! Way to go girl, you rocked all three sketches!!! Thanks for playing along this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely scrapbook pages well done .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! you rocked all these sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on all of the sketches.....very cute papers

    ReplyDelete