Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Water Park Fun


I managed to stick to my new schedule today...so far! I did another load of laundry, cooked dinner, worked outside on the landscaping and finished a page. Actually, I cheated a bit...things are so slow at work, I brought my sketch, pictures and the Splash collection from Echo Park. So by the time I got home, all I had to do was cut and adhere.

I grabbed sketch #226 from Sketch Inspiration. Lots of fun circles to work with. I used lots of different papers from the Splash kit. I stuck with this kit and the waterpark pictures for the Summer challenge at Crop Suey. Of course, after I had chosen the pictures and worked out the whole page in my head, the new pool pictures were delivered. Oh well, at least I know I won't be short when it comes to summer fun pictures!

Break time is over....darn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment